Project managers today face common project management challenges, such as inefficient communication among stakeholders, poor document management practices and undefined project collaboration standards that can compromise project success. By leveraging SharePoint 2010, project managers are empowered to create a project management platform that meets their custom project needs.
In this free online presentation by Dux Raymond Sy, Managing Partner of Innovative-e and SharePoint MVP, you will learn how to:
- Identify the benefits of leveraging SharePoint 2010 as a project management information system (PMIS)
- Integrate common project management tools
- Facilitate better project team collaboration
- Improve project artifact management
- Enhance project transparency to key stakeholders
Who Should Attend: This session is designed for project managers, projects teams, or decision makers whose organizations have adopted SharePoint and who wish to leverage SharePoint as a PMIS.